New Retaine® HPMC™ Lubricant Eye Drops
Available in MULTI-DOSE PRESERVATIVE-FREE Bottle.
Description: Retaine® HPMC™ Lubricant Eye Drops is a preservative-free Hypromellose Ophthalmic Solution (0.3%) that provides immediate relief to soothe dry, irritated eyes by resembling natural tears. Utilizing a proprietary airless application system that prevents harmful bacteria from entering the bottle and contaminating the solution, Retaine® HPMC™ enables delivery of multiple sterile doses to the eye without preservatives that can be damaging to the sensitive ocular surface. Most solutions intended for multiple use require the addition of preservatives, but Retaine® HPMC™ has a three month stability after opening with guaranteed sterility.
- Immediate Relief
- Soothes Dry Irritated Eyes
- Resembles Natural Tears
- Remove cap. Hold bottle with dispenser tip pointing down.
- Prime bottle by pressing bottom of bottle quickly and firmly until a drop dispenses.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops into each eye as needed.
- Put cap back on after each use.
Active Ingredient: Hypromellose 0.3% (Eye Lubricant); Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, sodium citrate, sorbitol, water for injection