The Fortifeye Super Immune Wellness Bundle includes the following items:
- One Protein of your choice
- Fortifeye Organic Blue Green Superfood
- Fortifeye Focus
- Fortifeye Probiotics
- Fortifeye Super Omega-3 Max
- Fortifeye Complete
- Shaker ($10 value)
Dr Michael Lange and Fortifeye Vitamins have taken their six top supplements and combined them into the Super Immune Wellness Bundle . This bundle is being offered at a dramatically reduced price of $129 for the six supplements and a shaker bottle. Regular price is $210. This will be a limited time offer. There isn’t anything even close to this on the market for this price !!
Dr. Michael Lange and Fortifeye Vitamins researched the best possible dairy cows to use when developing Fortifeye Super Protein and Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Isolate. It was concluded that year round grass fed dairy cows that are free from hormones and antibiotics would be used. The milk from these cows would be pasteurized for only 15 seconds at 72 degrees Celsius. This keeps the delicate protein and amino acids intact so they are not denatured loosing the bioavailability of the protein. End result is a non denatured whey protein that has the highest biological value (BV) of all food grade proteins at a BV of 104.
Fortifeye Super Protein uses milk form New Zealand grass fed cows and Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Isolate uses American grass fed cows. Most typical whey protein purchased comes from cows from the Asian continent that are fed GMO grains high in pro inflammatory omega six fatty acids. These cows are also fed antibiotics and growth hormone to produce even more poor quality milk.
A non denatured whey protein from grass fed cows will typically have 60% or higher omega 3 content in their milk versus non grass-fed cows milk. This higher content is crucial since the typical diet is pro inflammatory and already too high in omega 6. Drinking a milk protein higher in omega 3 will promote wellness and help the body fight off inflammation and infections. Consuming a whey protein with a higher ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 is a step in the right direction of anti aging and building a strong immune system.
Grass fed pasture raised cows are much higher in a very important fat called conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Evidence based science suggests CLA may have some immune system stimulating properties and positive health benefits. Studies also indicate that CLA may also have some positive health benefits for certain diseases. Grass fed pasture raised cows have up to 500% more CLA than non grass-fed cows.
A bioactive non denatured whey protein like Fortifeye Super Protein or Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Isolate is one the best ways to stimulate the master antioxidant and detoxifier in the body called Glutathione. Non denatured means the protein has not been under high heat for long periods of time or altered. The key amino acid, cysteine, combines with glutamic acid and glycine to make glutathione. Glutathione levels continuously decline as we age and Glutathione deficiencies are linked to many illnesses, diseases and a compromised immune system. Replenishing glutathione levels by consuming a whey protein from grass fed cows may enhance the immune system and help the body to detoxify.
Lactoferrin, another key immune boosting component of whey protein, is a globular glycoprotein that has many potential health benefits. New research indicates that lactoferrin may have certain anti pathogenic activity and possibly may have some positive benefits for certain diseases. Lactoferrin may also be able to bind to certain pathogens and prevent the pathogen from attaching to a host. This new science is crucial evidence to help support a healthy body. Dr Michael Lange recommends to his patients and his talk show listeners to consume a smoothie daily using a good grass fed whey protein. Dr Lange also recommends adding some raw local honey and organic virgin coconut oil with 2 organic fruits in the smoothie. Dr Lange feels this is one proactive step people can do that may have some potential benefits.
Grass Fed Whey Proteins are also high in specific Immunoglobulins, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpa-lactalbumin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Lactoperoxidase and Lysozyme all of which are responsible for the support of powerful immune system.
Whey Protein is high in essential and branch chain amino acids. Whey protein is especially high in a specific amino acid called leucine, the “Mack Daddy” amino acid for stimulating muscle synthesis. Whey protein is far superior to casein, soy, pea, rice, hemp, or any other protein for muscle synthesis. You can see all whey proteins are not created equal and whey protein is not just for improving muscle tone and athletic performance. Consuming a non denatured grass fed whey protein may help to enhance your wellness, immunity and strengthen your body. Fortifeye makes both grass fed whey concentrate and isolate. if you have any negative reactions to dairy then you would want to use the isolate since all lactose and fat have been removed. Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Isolate comes form grass fed American cows and Fortifeye Super Protein comes from grass fed New Zealand cows. It is amazing how the right cows can help you stay healthy!
Dr Michael Lange also makes some other recommendations to help support the immune system. He recommends eating a minimum of 10 servings of organically grown fruits and vegetables that are on the Lange Survival Diet, eating fermented food daily and eating wild Alaskan salmon 3 times per week. Many studies indicate that people that consume the most fruits and vegetables are less likely to be sick. Dr Lange has created Fortifeye Organic Blue Green Superfood that has 12 superfoods that are certified organic, fodmap free and gluten free. This is simple and easy to mix one scoop in a glass of water and drink daily. People with IBS can take the superfood with no digestive issues. The microbiome or gut flora is crucial for a healthy and strong immune system. Studies indicate eating fermented food will enhance the digestive abilities of your stomach and intestines and may help to improve your immune system. You can take 2-3 probiotic capsules daily if you don’t want to eat the fermented food. There are many variety of probiotics you can purchase otc or you can order Fortifeye Probiotics online. Dr Lange recommends eating wild Alaskan Salmon for its omega 3, protein and Astaxanthin . Astaxanthin is especially important do do to numerous studies indicating it is an amazing way to boost the immune system. Astaxanthin is also one of the most potent natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory on the planet. If you do not want to eat that much salmon Dr Michael Lange has developed Fortifeye Focus that has 6mg of Astareal Astaxanthin plus 10mg of lutein and 2mg of zeaxanthin.
This supplement is being recommended by doctors all over the world for its numerous health benefits. Astareal astaxanthin has more clinical studies proving its amazing health promoting properties than any other astaxanthin producer. The numerous clinical studies available for the 3 carotenoids in Fortifeye Focus make it one of the six supplements Dr Lange has put together in his Super Immune Wellness Bundle. The last two supplements Dr. Michael Lange has included in this amazing immune boosting wellness bundle is Fortifeye Super Omega 3 Max and Fortifeye Complete Advanced Nutrition. Fortifeye Super Omega 3 Max is one of the purest and most potent re-esterfied Triglyceride Form omega 3 supplements in the world today. This omega 3 supplement is being recommended by doctors all over the world. A good triglyceride form omega 3 supplement will support almost every organ function in the human body and may support improved circulation and lower inflammation. In 2020 some new emerging science on how omega 3 may be beneficial at helping to reduce the inflammatory cytokine storm unleashed in the body by certain diseases. To maintain optimal health most nutrition experts recommend eating high quality wild caught fish or consuming a good omega 3 fish oil. Learn much more about this omega three supplement here : https://www.fortifeye.com/products/fortifeye-super-omega-3-max/
Fortifeye Complete Advanced Nutrition is one of the most advanced whole body supplements designed with the latest evidence based nutrients to support total body wellness, a healthy immune system and good vision. Learn more about this incredible whole body supplement here: https://www.fortifeye.com/products/fortifeye-complete-coming-soon/
Dr Langes recommendations are based on his close to 30 years of clinical experience as an optometric physician and a certified nutrition specialist combined with evidence based science on the items discussed in this article. It is crucial to stimulate a healthy immune system so you maintain a strong healthy body. Eat healthy and be healthy!
Dr Lange has put six of the top Fortifeye Supplements in the anti aging and wellness arena together in one bundle at a dramatically discounted rate. Fortifeye Super protein or Grass Fed Whey Isolate, Fortifeye Focus, Fortifeye Probiotics, Fortifeye Organic Blue Green Superfood, Fortifeye Super Omega-3 Max, and Fortifeye Complete bundled together at a discounted rate of $129. Take advantage of this great deal and support your immune system while promoting overall wellness to your entire body.
Dr Michael Lange and Fortifeye Vitamins have an incredible Super Immune Wellness Bundle they are now offering at a dramatic discount. These six supplements have amazing amounts of research supporting their immune boosting and total body wellness benefits.
- AstaReal’s Nutraceutical Newsletter, April 2020 (pdf)
- Improve Muscle Endurance and Muscle Recovery with Astareal (pdf)
- Amazing Athletic Enhancing Properties of Astaxanthin at Any Age (pdf)
- Building Strength, Endurance, and Mobility Using An Astaxanthin Formulation With Functional Training In Elderly (pdf)
- Astaxanthin May Help To Stop Muscle Atrophy As We Age (pdf)
- Clinical Evidence That Taking One to Two Fortifeye Focus Daily will Promote a Healthy Immune System (pdf)
- Most Innovative & Scientific Ingredient of the Era by ENAC (pdf)
Probiotics / Immune System
- Beneficial Effects of Probiotic Consumption on the Immune System
- Probiotics and Immune Health
- Probiotics for the Immune System
- Interactions between Intestinal Microflora/Probiotics and the Immune System
- AstaReal® Astaxanthin Supports a Robust and Balanced Immune Response (pdf)
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Whey Protein
- Effect of Whey Protein to Modulate Immune Response in Children With Atopic Asthma
- WPI- Wellness / Immune Health
- What Is Whey Protein?
- 8 Health Benefits of Whey Protein
- The Wonders of Whey Protein (pdf)
- Lactoferrin as a Natural Immune Modulator
- Emerging Health Properties of Whey Proteins and Their Clinical Implications (pdf)
- Whey Proteins and Its Impact on Human Health Nutrition: Review
- UC Davis Study Shows Spirulina Boosts Immune System
- The effects of Spirulina on anemia and immune function in senior citizens
- 10 Health Benefits of Spirulina
- 10 Proven Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Review of the Health Effects of Berries and Their Phytochemicals on the Digestive and Immune Systems
- Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins
- Health Benefits of Wheatgrass & Barley Grass
- What are the health benefits of kale?
- 5 Wonderful Benefits Of Spinach You Never Knew
- Parsley: An Impressive Herb With Health Benefits
- Strawberries can toughen immune system
- 9 Potential Health Benefits of Strawberries
- Power of cranberries: Boost immunity, versatility
- Scientists Agree that Cranberry Benefits May Extend to the Gut, Heart, Immune System and Brain
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon for the Immune System
- https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-1-4020-8831-5_5Analysis predicts purified fish oil could prevent thousands of cardiovascular events
- Degenerative rotator cuff tears are associated with a low Omega-3 Index
- A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials and Prospective Cohort Studies of Eicosapentaenoic and Docosahexaenoic Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Coronary Heart Disease Risk (pdf)
- EPA and Treatment of Major Depressive Disease (pdf)
- Association of blood levels of marine omega-3 fatty acids with coronary calcification and calcium density in Japanese men