Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria (90 Vegetarian Capsules)
Vegan Formula for Healthy Gastrointestinal, Immune and Visual System
Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria is a blend of (15) separate and unique strains of bacteria designed to restore balance to the lower intestinal tract.
Fortifeye has utilized the purest quality cultured strains of beneficial bacteria. They are then blended with energized co-factors to further enhance their performance.
What are Probiotics? Probiotics are live microorganisms (in most cases, bacteria) that are similar to the beneficial microorganisms naturally found in the human stomach. These “good bacteria” are used to prevent and alleviate many different conditions, but particularly those that affect your gastrointestinal tract. Your stomach is a crowded place and is home to over 500 bacterial species. These “visitors” form a digestive machine that facilitates your digestion, provides nutrients by helping to break down your food, and helps form your immune system.
Some of the important nutrients made by your digestive machine include several B vitamins, vitamin K, folate, and some short-chain fatty acids. Up to 10% of your individual’s daily energy needs can be derived from the byproducts of the good bacteria found in your stomach. Probiotics also provide multiple benefits for your immune system because when probiotics are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the bad bacteria that cause illness to get a foothold. Some good bacteria will also keep you healthy by making bacteriocins, which will suppress the growth of harmful bacteria.
It’s time that you learned about some of your little bacterial friends who help you in so many ways.
• Lactobacillus bulgaricus can be found in many yogurts and soft cheeses. It was discovered by the Bulgarian doctor Stamen Grigorov, hence the name bulgaricus. It helps to convert lactose and other sugars into lactic acid, which may be particularly helpful for those who are lactose intolerant.
• S treptococcus thermophilus has nothing to do with strep throat, which is caused by a completely different bug. These friendly bacteria are also used to make yogurts and cheeses, and they even assist Lactobacillus bulgaricus by making nutrients that assist with growth.
• Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus casei both convert lactose into lactic acid – also helping the lactose intolerant. Research has found that L. Acidophilus may also be helpful at reducing your cholesterol levels.
• Bifidobacteria is a family of bacteria that has been studied for its ability to prevent and treat various gastrointestinal disorders, including infections, irritable bowel syndrome and constipation. In addition to making lactic acid, it also makes some important short-chain fatty acids that are then absorbed and metabolized by the body.
Probiotics have actually been around for a very long time. Years ago,people used fermented foods, like yogurt and sauerkraut, as support for intestinal and overall health. The interesting thing about probiotics was that most of these dietary habits were born from tradition at the time, no one really knew or understood why they were so healthy for the digestive system.
- During Roman times, people ate sauerkraut because of its taste and benefits to their overall health.
- In ancient Indian society, it became commonplace (and still is) to enjoy a before-dinner yogurt drink called a lassi. These Indian traditions were based on the principle of using sour milk as a probiotic delivery system to the body.
- Bulgarians are known both for their health and their high consumption of fermented milk and kefir
- In Asian cultures, pickled fermentations of cabbage, turnips, eggplant, cucumbers, onions, squash, and carrots still exist today.
- People of the Ukraine consume probiotics from foods like sauerkraut, raw yogurt, and buttermilk.
Why Are Probiotics So Vital to Your Health?
As you get older you’re faced with many threats to the beneficial bacteria in your stomach. The main culprits are from chlorinated drinking water and overly processed foods. The “good” bacteria in your gastrointestinal system can only provide you with optimum health if the proper balance of different types of bacteria is maintained in your stomach. Chlorine and over processed food make your stomach an inhospitable place for the good bacteria. This is where adding a good probiotic supplement to your diet can have a profound effect not just on your GI
health, but also on your overall health as well because 80% of your immune system actually lives in your stomach. A happy healthy gut means a happy healthy you.
The bacterial strains contained in Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria supplement are the highest quality and beneficial strains available, in order to ensure total body wellness and ocular health. The high quality Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria is formulated to:
- Support a healthy ocular system
- Aid your digestion of food,particularly hard-to-digest foods and foods to which some individuals are more sensitive.
- Enhance the synthesis of B vitamins and improve calcium absorption.
- Help you keep a healthy balance of intestinal microflora.
- (In women) Promote vaginal health.
- Support your immune system.
Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria’sbacked research to provide you with the best combination of probiotic bacteria for optimal health.
Benefits of Fortfeye Probiotic Bacteria supplement are:
- Our supplement contains effective specific bacterial strains so you know s listed right on the label.
- The strains we use are viable and dose specific formulated to give you maximum health benefit.
- The bacterial strains we use remain stable and viable for a long period of time.
- Our bacterial strains have the ability to survive in the stomach and into the intestine where they do their work.
- Our bacterial strains are acid and bile resistant, which means increased intestinal survival to promote your digestive health.
- Our probiotic formula may aid in supporting your immune system and contributes to the good balance of your intestinal flora. Produces significant quantities of lactase to potentially aid in lactose intolerance challenges.
Maintain and improve your health and vitality by taking care of your intestinal health by using Fortifeye Probiotic Bacteria supplement.
Suggested Usage: To obtain maximum results take (3) capsules with a glass of water on an empty stomach (2 hours before or after meals) preferably before bed.