23.2 oz – 20 Servings
Strawberry-Watermelon and Fruit Punch
Bundle and Save with the new Fortifeye Fit Bundle!
The newest addition to the Fortifeye Family. Fortifeye Fit is available as a pre and post recovery drink. Fortifeye Fit is the fist product in the Fortifeye Performance line of quality products to come.
Fortifeye Fit is a carefully thought out doctor developed new generation sports nutrition supplement that was developed to be used as both a pre-workout and post-workout supplement. This powder was developed using all of the highest quality ingredients with no dyes, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or carrageenan. All of the latest sports nutrition science was taken into consideration in the development of this formula to enhance muscle synthesis, strength and endurance . The Ten evidence based nutrients that are used in this formula are the highest quality available and are backed by good clinical studies. This supplement uses some of the most advanced nutrients to support mitochondrial health and enhance the production of clean energy called ATP. No stimulants or other nutrients that can cause rapid or irregular heart beat or the “jitters” is used in Fortifeye Fit. The most advanced performance carbohydrate called Cluster Dextrin (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin) is used to provide a sustained energy source before , during and after exercise. This carbohydrate replenishes muscle glycogen very quickly and has very rapid gastric emptying so it is easy on the stomach. Fortifeye uses one of the most advanced collagen peptides (Solugel) to give nutritional support to the skin, tendons, ligaments and joints. The ratios of these nutrients used are the exact amounts used in clinical studies that support its effectiveness. Many people using Fortifeye Fit report improved strength , muscle tone, energy, endurance and have less pain in their joints. An added bonus is many report significant improvement in skin, hair and nail health (less wrinkles, better hydration and texture to the skin) Fortifeye Fit was developed to give athletes a safe alternative to enhance their workouts and recover much faster through proper nutritional support. Many world class professional and amateur athletes are now including Fortifeye Fit and many of the other Fortifeye Performance Nutrition supplements in their training protocol. Athletes of today are very educated and understand the importance of high quality evidence based all natural and clean supplements. One of the fastest growing groups taking Fortifeye Fit is the aging population. Many people over 60 are concerned about a condition called Sarcopenia. This is a condition that is characterized by the loss of muscle mass and strength as we age. Fortifeye Fit has multiple nutrients that have been studied and are being studied for Sarcopenia. We recommend one scoop half hr prior to working out and one scoop right after working out. You can mix or shake it with water or any beverage of choice. For maximum benefits we also recommend adding one scoop of Fortifeye Super Protein or Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate to the post workout drink. Isn’t it time you join the Fit Revolution ? Learn more »
Ingredients: (D Ribose, Creatine, BCAAs, Betaine Anhydrous, L Glutamine, L Citraline, Collagen, Cluster Dextrin, Astaxanthin, Velositol) Learn more »
Velositol is one of the 10 ingredients in Fit.
New Study: Velositol® is the Best Kept Secret for Boosting Protein’s Power
This product is amazing!
The first time I tried Fortifeye Fit, after Dr. Lange had introduced it, I had a surge of energy that bursted out of my body right after I took it. To test it, I stopped using after a week. My energy was not the same. I went back and tried it again 5 minutes before I started my afternoon workout session. Wow, That was amazing. My energy came back the same. I was able to lift more weights without any fatigue or muscles weaknesses. This product is amazing. I am going to keep on taking it from now on. I would gladly recommend it to anyone who wants to build muscles or needs a boost at the gym. I shared it with a few of my friends who are as amazed as I was.
Fortifeye Fit Gives Me Energy and Tastes Good
I just wanted to let you know how much I like the Fortifeye fit that you have created. I prefer the strawberry watermelon flavor but the fruit punch is also good. It gives me energy and tastes good without being too sweet and is easy to mix up and use for both pre-and post workout and it is less containers to carry to the gym. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Thank you doc!
– Dr Lori Caputi
Latest Studies supporting ingredients in Fit:
- AstraReal Sports Nutrition (pdf)
- Support Cognitive Function with Astareal® Astaxanthin (pdf)
- Immune Protective Health Formulation clinical support (pdf)
- Improve Muscle Endurance and Muscle Recovery with Astareal (pdf)
- Amazing Athletic Enhancing Properties of Astaxanthin at Any Age (pdf)
- How Creatine Helps You Gain Muscle and Strength
- Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults
- Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Performance and Training Adaptations
- Summary of Creatine
- Will Creatine Boost Your Gains?
- Should I use creatine supplements?
- Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations
- Effectiveness of Creatine Supplementation on Aging Muscle and Bone: Focus on Falls Prevention and Inflammation (pdf)
- See how the 10 grams of SOLUGEL™ Collagen in the Fortifeye Fit can support Skin, Hair, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, Joints and Bones
- Top 6 Benefits of Taking Collagen Supplements
- What to know about collagen supplements
- Significant Amounts of Functional Collagen Peptides Can Be Incorporated in the Diet While Maintaining Indispensable Amino Acid Balance
- Collagen: What the Science Says
- Can Collagen Supplements Really Reduce Signs of Aging?
- Collagen: The Master Protein
- Glutamine: Benefits, Uses and Side Effects
- Health Benefits of L-Glutamine
- Maximizing and Maintaining Muscle with L-Glutamine
- 5 Emerging Benefits of D-Ribose
- D-Ribose Is That What You’re Missing?
- Understanding D-Ribose and Mitochondrial Function
- D-Ribose for Heart and Other Muscles
- D-Ribose For Energy In ME/CFS
Branch Chain Amino Acids
- 5 Proven Benefits of BCAAs
- Health benefits of BCAAs
- Metabolic and Physiological Roles of Branched-Chain Amino Acid
- Branched Chain Amino Acids Are Associated With Muscle Mass in Functionally Limited Older Adults
- Isolated branched-chain amino acid intake and muscle protein synthesis in humans
- Branched Chain Amino Acids and Muscle Atrophy Protection
- Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Should You Take Citrulline Supplements?
- L-Citrulline Supplementation-Increased Skeletal Muscle PGC-1α Expression Is Associated With Exercise Performance and Increased Skeletal Muscle Weight
- L-Citrulline Protects Skeletal Muscle Cells from Cachectic Stimuli through an iNOS-Dependent Mechanism
- 8 Science-Backed Benefits of L-Citrulline
- Cluster Dextrin
- Evaluation of Exercise Performance with the Intake of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in Athletes
Also check out Fortifeye Grass Fed Whey Isolate for Maximum Muscle Synthesis!