New Revised Available Now!
Fortifeye Blue Green Superfood Powder!
Fortifeye Organic Blue Green Super food is an all organic, gluten-free, non gmo powdered combination of specific fruits ,vegetables, mushrooms, enzymes and probiotics that are both Paleo and FODMAP friendly. Everything including the flavor system was taken into consideration in the development of this powder that can be mixed with water or beverage of choice. All nutrients are sourced from America and it is available in berry flavor. Late February or early March 2021 an all new enhanced and revised Blue green super food will be available. This will be a combination of Spirulina, kale, broccoli , barley grass juice, wheat grass juice, parsley, peppermint leaf, blue berries, strawberries, pineapple, six adaptogenic mushrooms, enzymes, probiotics and cinnamon. These particular fruits and vegetables were picked to be compliant with Paleo and FODMAP diets . This all new formula will support energy, endurance, digestion and overall wellness.
Related Studies and Articles
- UC Davis Study Shows Spirulina Boosts Immune System
- The effects of Spirulina on anemia and immune function in senior citizens
- 10 Health Benefits of Spirulina
- 10 Proven Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Review of the Health Effects of Berries and Their Phytochemicals on the Digestive and Immune Systems
- Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins
- Health Benefits of Wheatgrass & Barley Grass
- What are the health benefits of kale?
- Top 14 Health Benefits of Broccoli (healthline.com)
- 23 Incredible Benefits of Broccoli | Organic Facts
- Strawberries can toughen immune system
- 9 Potential Health Benefits of Strawberries
- Pineapple: Nutrition and benefits (medicalnewstoday.com)
- 8 Impressive Health Benefits of Pineapple (healthline.com)
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon for the Immune System
- Adaptogenic or Medicinal Mushrooms (uspharmacist.com)
- PeakO2® – Endurance Ingredient from Compound Solutions : Compound Solutions
- Can Adaptogens Make The Difference? – PHD
- 12 Unexpected Health Benefits of Mushrooms – Page 3 of 13 (veryhealthy.life)
New Performance Formula Available Now!