PDF FILE: Download product brochure
Newest most concentrated and purified Omega Three Fish Oil by Fortifeye®
- High Potency/Triple Strength 860 EPA/580 DHA
- Best value in the industry for triglyceride form omega-3
- 2019 the all new Fortifeye Super Omega 3 Max is now available with 50% more Omega 3 in the same size gel cap. 1200 EPA DHA/900. Press release:https://www.accesswire.com/548462/Fortifeyes-Super-Omega-3-Max-the-Most-Potent-Omega-3-Supplement-in-the-Industry
Natural Triglyceride Form • Molecularly Distilled for Maximum Purity Natural Orange/ Lemon Flavor • Pharmaceutical Grade
Heart Health • Brain Health • Eye Health • Joint Health • Circulation • Good Blood Pressure • Healthy Cholesterol • Improved Triglycerides • Skin, Hair & Nail Health • Mental & Cognitive Health
Superior taste (chewable)
No unpleasant odor
Low totox (anisidine and peroxide)
Unsurpassed purity ( Triple Molecular distillation)
Independent third party batch testing, every batch is tested for over 250 environmental contaminants
Produced in Norway in the worlds only NSF, GMP certified Omega 3 production facility
Meets or exceeds GMP quality standards, manufactured in a
pharmaceutically licensed facility. Tested to ensure it is free of
pollutants like heavy metals, organophosphate pesticides, PCBs,
Dioxins, Furans, Parathyroids and Toxaphenes.
Fortifeye Super Omega™ Omega-3 Fish Oil – Meaningful Points of Difference Summary List
- The plant where Fortifeye Super Omega is produced in Norway is the only NSF GMP certified omega-3 production facility in the world.
Tour the Norway fish oil factory »
- In addition to NSF GMP certification, the plant is drug licensed by The Norwegian Health Authorities.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega concentrate undergoes extensive detoxification, including triple molecular distillation.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega is produced according to pharmaceutical protocols with full traceability, pharmaceutical quality assurance and quality control.
- Every batch is 3rd-party tested for over 250 environmental contaminants, including: 6 heavy metals, 220 pesticides, 7 marker PCBs, 15 dioxins & furans and 12 dioxin-like PCBs.
- The oil is produced in Norway by one of the most experienced teams in the world.
- EcoFriendly: Fortifeye Super Omega is derived from select species of un-endangered sardines and anchovies.
- Every batch of Fortifeye Super Omega must pass the testing of a professionally trained sensory panel, assuring superior taste.
- Fortifeye Super Omega has undergone professional organoleptic testing, which demonstrates it to be the most taste and odor-neutral omega-3 fish oil on the market.
- After just 30 days on Fortifeye Super Omega, mean blood levels (omega index) of omega 3 have increased from 4.2% to 9.1% with some patients as high as 11%! The results are a true testament to the quality of Fortifeye Super Omega. The goal is to have an omega index over 8%.
- Best price in the industry for a triglyceride form Omega 3 fish oil with an EPA of 860 and DHA 580. Most triglyceride form omega 3 is priced much higher.
- Recommended by doctors all over the world. Used in Dry Eye Centers all over the world
- read how Fortifeye Super Omega is being used clinically to help dry eyes and meibomian gland dysfunction naturally http://dryeyetreatmentblog.com/2013/10/07/dry-eye-treatment-and-meibomian-gland-dysfunction-a-natural-approach-by-michael-lange-od/
Supporting Articles & Publications
A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials and Prospective Cohort Studies of Eicosapentaenoic and Docosahexaenoic Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Coronary Heart Disease Risk
Objective: To conduct meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) to estimate the effect of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid (EPAþDHA) on coronary heart disease (CHD), and to conduct meta-analyses of prospective cohort studies to estimate the association between EPAþDHA intake and CHD risk.
EPA and Treatment of Major Depressive Disease
Peet,Malcolm; Stokes, Caroline
Omega-3 fatty acids in the treatment of psychiatric disorders
The importance of omega-3 fatty acids for physical health is now well recognised and there is increasing evidence that omega-3 fatty acids may also be important to mental health. The two main omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) have important biological functions in the CNS. DHA is a major structural component of neuronal membranes, and changing the fatty acid composition of neuronal membranes leads to functional changes in the activity of receptors and other proteins embedded in the membrane phospholipid. EPA has important physiological functions that can affect neuronal activity. Epidemiological studies indicate
an association between depression and low dietary intake of omega-3 fatty acids, and biochemical studies have shown reduced levels of omega-3 fatty acids in red blood cell membranes in both depressive and schizophrenic patients.Five of six double-blind, placebo-controlled trials in schizophrenia, and four of six such trials in depression, have reported therapeutic benefit from omega-3 fatty acids in either the primary or secondary statistical analysis, particularly when EPA is added on to existing psychotropic medication. Individual clinical trials have suggested benefits of EPA treatment in borderline personality disorder and of combined omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid treatment for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. The evidence to date supports the adjunctive use of omega-3 fatty acids in the management of treatment unresponsive depression and schizophrenia. As these conditions are associated with increased risk of coronary heart disease and diabetes mellitus, omega- 3 fatty acids should also benefit the physical state of these patients. However, as the clinical research evidence is preliminary, large, and definitive randomised controlled trials similar to those required for the licensing of any new pharmacological treatment are needed