The Professional Model of Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress refreshes, rejuvenates, and relieves dryness…simply and naturally! Using a Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress is a convenient and effective way to treat Dry eyes.
How the compress works:
- Place the Compress in a clean microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Apply over your closed eyes for several minutes.
- The moist heat goes to work quickly to provide soothing relief, and it feels amazing.
- The secret is the patented technology.
- Warmed Bruder Eye Hydrating compress improves oil gland production, stabilizes tear film and helps slow tear evaporation.
- Properly lubricated and hydrated eyes can expel bacteria and debris more efficiently to provide relief from dryness, itchiness and grittiness.
- The Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress, unlike other compresses, is washable, reusable, and non allergenic.
The Compress helps to relieve dryness caused by:
- Computer Use
- Hormonal Changes
- Environmental Factors
- Surgical procedures
- Certain medications
- Eye disorders
- Contact lens use
- Diseases (Arthritis, Diabetes and others)
Fast acting & easy to use:
- Microwave activated
- Washable & reusable
- Convenient to apply
- Naturally hydrating
- One-piece (No Special covers required)
- Use for mild to moderate dry eye discomfort.
- Use to relieve painful styes.
The Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress may be applied as often as needed and will not interfere with other prescribed or over the counter medications.
The Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress features patented mediBeads technology. Water molecules are continuously absorbed from the air and stored inside the beads. When microwaved, the absorbed water is released as clean moist heat. There is no need to add water, no waiting and no mess.
See Product Brochure at: http://www.bruder.com/eye/documents/literature-eye-compress.pd
MICROWAVE ACTIVATED – NATURALLY HYDRATING – WASHABLE & REUSABLE – NON-ALLERGENIC , Michael Lange OD, CNS uses the Bruder Mask as one of his Natural approaches to dry eyes. Read Michael Lange OD discusses Natural Treatment for Dry Eyes http://dryeyevitamins.blogspot.com/2013/09/michael-lange-od-discusses-natural.html