Powered by Restream.io
- Dr Michael Lange starts show off discussing the benefits of a combination of zinc, quercetin, brome lain and vitamin c. He also discusses how important it is to soak and sprout grains, legumes, nuts, seeds and beans to reduce an anti nutrient called phytic acid increasing the absorption of minerals. He discussed his Lange Survival diet in some detail and goes over the power of a good grass fed whey protein. He does discuss weight loss during this show . Dr Michael Lange takes many live calls du
Listen on Apple Podcasts:
We are happy to announce the affiliation of Dr. Michael Lange, a Board Certified Optometric Physician and Certified Nutrition Specialist, he is also host of a popular radio talk show on eye care and nutrition , “Ask The Doctor.” He has been hosting this show since 1993 on multiple networks throughout the world (radio and video streaming). His passion is in helping people maximize their health and well being through proper nutrition. Dr. Lange utilizes the latest in nutrition in his eye care centers and nutrition center on a daily basis. He is also involved in many nutritional studies that aid in the development of proper nutraceutical therapy. Dr. Lange promotes and educates eye care providers from around the world on proper nutrition and the benefit to their patients. Dr. Lange takes the time each evening to answer all emails from this Fortifeye website. What other vitamin company actually lets you talk directly to the doctor that is responsible for the development of their products? (This is for educational purposes only and never replaces a comprehensive eye examination or medical evaluation)
Tune into the following stations:
- 1440 AM WLWI News Radio – Montgomery, Alabama – Saturday 8am
- 97.3 FM WSKY – Gainesville – Saturday 9am
- 820 AM News Talk – Tampa Bay – Saturday 9am
- 640 AM WGST-Atlanta – Saturday & Sunday 9am
- 860 AM WGUL- Tampa- Saturday 9 am
- 93.7 FM -Tampa – Saturday 9 am
- 930 AM WLSS – Sarasosta – Saturday 9 am & Sunday 11am
- 98.3 FM, 1510 AM WLAC -Nashville Saturday 9:05 am
- Dr. Michael Lange hosting “Ask the Doctor” on 12/31/16
Dr. Michael Lange hosting popular live radio talk show “Ask the Doctor” on the latest in nutrition, anti aging and eye care.
Dr. Michael Lange’s interview with Gulf Coast Nutrition talk show about nutrition for eyes and total body health: Click here to view
You can watch and listen to Dr. Lange live through streaming video. You can also watch him on Google play , Amazon, Roku or Apple TV. Play through the Livestream App search for News Talk Florida.
Watch the Show Live here:
- LIVE Video Stream: Watch Dr. Lange live on his radio show Saturday mornings at 9 AM EST
- Listen live Saturday at 9 am on: http://tunein.com/radio/The-Sky-973-s6070/
- Fridays at 11am: http://www.iheart.com/#/live/685/?autoplay=true
listen to Dr. Lange’s Archived shows:
- Treating Dry Eyes Problems, and the new Bausch + Lomb Ultra Contact Lenses Audio from Sat, 9 Aug 201
- Dr. Michael Lange PODCAST Audio from Sat, 5 Jul 2014
Subscribe to the podcast feed:
Now accepting new patients! Come see Dr. Lange himself or Dr. Exposito as a new patient in the Villages, FL!
Lange Eye Institute 11834 CR 101 The Villages, FL 32162 (352) 753-4014
Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
Offering the latest and greatest technology in medical, nutritional, surgical, and optical eyecare. Accepting all major medical insurances and routine vision carriers. Full optical department with designer frame brands, in house lab, DNA Testing for Macular Degeneration, Nutritional eye care, Treatment of macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, and dry eye.
Call today to set up an appointment! (352) 753-4014! We look forward to caring for all your ocular needs!